Our long-standing relationships with the media mean that your material will get into the right hands, at the right time. Many outlets on our distribution list do not subscribe to any of the commonly-used electronic delivery systems.
- We maintain a “key person” relationship with each outlet, especially those staffed primarily with volunteers or people for whom English is not their first language
- We guarantee delivery by providing the material in a format we know the media will be able to use including CD (via courier), PDF, JPG, OGG, TIFF, WAV or MP3 (via FTP site)
- We collect confirmation of receipt from each and every media outlet
- When lead times are short, we phone or text the media outlet to alert them to the material
- We hold an extensive database of up to date, personal contacts in community media, Indigenous radio, ethnic radio, press and TV, as well as gay and lesbian press, and street press.